Saturday, July 03, 2010

Memorial Day Fun

Ok I know I am behind on this post about Memorial Day but these were pictures taken on my moms camera so I am just now getting around to posting this.

Memorial weekend we went to Pops and Nana's house, which is what we call "the party house" because that is where we always seem to have our get togethers. I mean why would we not take advantage of the awesome pool, trampoline, and the big house? It is definitely "the party house" for our kids. We had a blast swimming, jumping on the trampoline, and eating of course!
Wait where did his arms go under those HUGE arm floaties??
Having water gun wars. Zachary got smart and figured out how to use the boogie board as a defense mechanism.


Having fun on the slide!

ZackZilla decided he needed to get into the box to get out the pool toys himself.
Zachary and Maggie taking a break from all the swimming and enjoying Popsicles poolside.

Kaiden thought this was AWESOME!

No comments: