Thursday, July 15, 2010

10 Year Reunion

July 10th was Bekah's 10 year High School Reunion. WOW!!!!! She graduated from Martin High School in 2000 from Arlington, Tx with a class of over 900 people. The reunion took place in Fort Worth at the Stockyards. There were only about 150 people total at the reunion and I think that included spouses and significant others. I was able to see some old friends that danced with me on the "Sundancers" drill team. And of course I got to see people that I have not seen in 10 years. It was great getting to see everyone. However, I forgot that I brought my camera so I did not take as many pictures as I wanted to but here are some of my good friends.

Me and Nick. I think he was bored most of the time, but he was a trooper! :)
Me, Alisa (Boyd) Oakley, Carissa (Orr) Ramirez. These are my drill team girls!!!
Me and Alycia Purser, my best friend since Elementary. We got in a lot of trouble together back in the day! :)
Me and Kristi Crowder, another drill team girl!

No comments: