Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Father's Day 2010

On Father's Day we went down to my parents house, AKA the "party house" to celebrate. We enjoyed swimming like always and of course had our favorite outside treat...watermelon! I am so thankful for my dad who has been an amazing father to me and now a fun and loving grandfather to our kids. They love their Pops! I could not have asked for a better dad than Nick for my children. He is loving, patient, a wonderful role model, a Godly man, and loves playing with the boys. Thank you to all the great dads out there...You are AWESOME!
There are a lot of pictures because we took way to many so it was so hard to decide what pictures I wanted to post. :)



CHICKEN FIGHT!!!! It looks like Kaiden is about to punch Cameron, check out that look on his face.


Cliff Diving!
Cameron trying to do his backflip!! :)

My brother Chris having fun on the slide like a big kid!
My dad being goofy!!!


Eating watermelon in the pool....yum!

Craft time!
They were so cute playing the piano together.

I asked him to smile and this is what he gave me. silly boy!

No comments: