Friday, November 05, 2010

Trick or Treat

This Halloween we went over to our friends the Maddux family's house for trick or treating. They have a hay ride and we drove through our neighborhood and let the kids trick or treat without having to do so much walking. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved it! Mr. Scott even explained the Pumpkin Carving Prayer to all the children. Which I thought was sweet since I introduced them to that poem last year when I had their son Hunter in my 3 year old class.
I borrowed a Geisha outfit from a friend of mine and Nick was able to wear his Samari outfit from when he use to take a specific form of martial arts and Zachary was our ninja. Kaiden did not fit into our costume theme, but he was a really cool bumblebee! :)



Bumblee and Ninja!
Mr. Scott explaining the pumpkin prayer



The boys on their hayride.
These bubbles were so cool! It was a bubble machine and a fog machine all in one so the bubbles were actually like a white color. So cool!
My boys were not too scared of some of the scary houses which was surprising. But I guess they will do anything for their candy. LOL


1 comment:

Shelly Reese said...

Zack is looking like such a big boy these days! Kainoa is still talking about him. The boys miss their friends!