Friday, November 12, 2010

BABY # 3

We are excited to announce that we are expecting BABY # 3!!! We are about 5 weeks along and the technical due date is July 13. Our family is ready to welcome another baby and maybe this time it could possibly be a girl. I guess after having 2 kids already my body knows what to do because I am already showing at 6 weeks!! I go to the doctor the week of Thanksgiving so I will make sure to update the blog with how we are doing, oh and I will add some preggo pics too! I enjoy being pregnant and I can not wait for the day that I can feel this precious baby began to move in my belly. We are looking forward to this next chapter in our lives and excited to see our family grow.

2 comments:

The Purtle's said...

YEAH!!!! Congratulations!!!! that is fabulous news. :)

The Bal's said...

Congrats Davaul Family!! I am very excited for all of you!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a healthy baby girl!!!!!!!!