Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ZackZilla and Nana's make-up!

Every time we are at Pops and Nana's house ZackZilla always seems to find something to get into. For example: Gets into my moms sewing pins, colors on things, breaks things, stamps the carpet, walls, and stairs with a green stamp pad, tries to sneak into the pool, and much more! This last time we were there I was upstairs with my mom looking at her amazing "craft" room, yes she has a whole room just for scrap booking, sewing, and crafts. The kids were downstairs with the guys. When we came down I noticed that Zachary was not around and it was too quite. So I went searching for him. I found him in my parents bathroom with Nana's make-up all over the floor and he was "decorating' his face. When I walked in I asked, "What are you doing?" I think he pretty much jumped a foot and then ran under the counter and tried to hide. Luckily Nana's make up is neutral tones so he did not look like a clown, but I am sure it would have been hilarious if it was all sorts of colors. Thank God nothing was ruined and it all ended up on his face. There were lots of other things in that drawer that would have easily been destroyed but he kept it simple this time. :) He truly lives up to his name, ZackZilla- the destroyer!
Hiding from mom trying to act innocent while playing with the chap stick.

Notice all the BROWN on his face. He is putting chap stick on his lips.

No comments: