Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Daddy in California
Nick left for California Monday morning and will be gone for a week!!! We already miss him, especially mommy. This morning is the first real morning that he has been gone and I can already feel anxiety setting in. Kaiden is having some problems with his asthma, his breathing was 50 breaths per minute the average is 25-30. Luckily since his breathing treatments it has gone down some, but I am keeping a close eye on him. I can not handle having him sick with Nick gone. Last time he got pneumonia pretty quickly. Then, Zachary started gagging and throwing up this morning because he had something in his mouth that he was not suppose to have, a peice of alumnium seal from like a medicine bottle or something. I have no idea how he got it. I'm sure from our floor somehow, but man was that scary. It has been an eventful morning already. Please keep all of us in your prayers this week that we can make it through the rest of the week without our daddy with no worries. Bring peace to me and the boys because I really do not like having him away.

1 comment:

The Maese Family said...

Hang in there, Bek! :)