Sick Baby
Last night Zachary had a mild fever of 99 before he went to bed. I did not think too much of it because I know he has been teething and for sure thought it was from that. I checked on him before I went to bed around midnight...yes midnight(it is hard to sleep without Nick home) and he had a fever of 102.1. Yikes! So I gave him Tylenol in his sleep and realized that this is way more than just teething. I then started remembering how he has acted the past couple of days and he has been really fussy and was touching his left ear. I took him to the dr this morning and it turns out that he does have an ear infection in that left ear. He seems to be feeling a little better this morning with a low grade fever. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon and he will get rid of this ear infection. I am so ready for Nick to come home!!!
Hippity Hop!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment