Today was our costume parade at school where I teach and where Kaiden goes too. All the kids looked absolutely adorable in their little halloween costumes. I would post pictures of my class on here but I would have to get all the parents permission to do so. In our class we had everything from spiderman, cinderella, and even stitch from lilo and stitch(this outfit was too cute). The hardest costume for me to look at was the 2 little boys who dressed up as UT football players, yes 2 of them. I was like are kidding me I can't teach your child, don't you know there is a big game this weekend??? These boys are too cute to pass up though so I allowed them to come into our class. I didn't hold it against them. It was not their decision to be UT fans right?
Kaiden was such a cute little cowboy. He had his hat, boots, jeans, vest, and rope(pops made it for him) so he was set to go. I decided to dress up too, why not right? I found my old dance costume when I did a duet with Cindy(my sister in law now) back in high school. We were Spartan cheerleaders and danced to old school music like MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice Ice Baby!! It actually fit me except for the skirt which I could barely zip up half way. I guess I have changed a lot from the waste down after having 2 babies!! HAHA Sorry Cindy I could not find my spanky pants. :)
Kaiden was getting ready to take off his hat and say YEE-HAW...Oh my gosh I have to get this on viedo!
Ok do I look like I am 16 or what? The side pony is awesome, because I am from teh planet awesome! (or so Michele says, LOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment