Thursday, June 23, 2011

"Staycation" at Jones Hotel

A couple of weekends ago my parents went out of town and we decided to have a "staycation" at their house...AKA Jones Hotel. A "Staycation" is where we go have a vacation at somebody's house when they are out of town. My parents house is the perfect place for this because it is like a mini oasis with trampoline, pool with water slide, HDTV, high speed internet, full kitchen...the works without having to pay a dime!! I mean who wouldn't want to take advantage of this awesome "staycation?" We had Nick's sister, Sheena and her husband Paul join us and then my brother, Chris and his family came over to hang out and have dinner. We had a blast even though we stayed for one night. It was a great little getaway! Thanks Jones Hotel for your hospitality...when can we do it again? :)

Made their own homemade pizzas!!
Zachary kept licking the flour and dough off his hands which I am sure did not taste good but I guess he thought so. I kept telling him to stop licking his hand and he would tell me, "I not yicking (licking) it mommy" as he proceeds to keep licking his hand. little stinker!

All the cousins making pizzas! Kaiden, Cameron, Maggie, Zachary
Having fun doing some art. We can never leave Nana's house without getting into her "craft" room and making something!
Me and Maggie looking cute! Isn't she the cutest?

this is Sheena and Paul's dog, Jackson having fun in the pool.





No comments: