Friday, March 19, 2010

Rodeo Day

Last week we had Rodeo Day at school. Kaiden was very upset because we had no cowboy hat, no blet, and no cowboy boots. But I came up with a great solution. I dressed him in overalls, plaid shirt, and his rain boots and told him he was a farmer. Farmer Kaiden! We also had a stick horse and I had a bandanna at school. He borrowed the red cowboy hat from my coteacher, Mrs. Kristan. Is he not the cutest little farmer/cowboy?
At school they had pony rides for the older kids but since I am a teacher there I was able to get Zachary to ride the pony. I missed Kaiden's class on the pony rides but I am sure his teachers got pictures. Kaiden's class also did rodeo races and had a really fun time that day!
Zachary was a little scared at first but then he did good.



Like my shirt? I found it at Ross last year and I only wear it for Rodeo day at school since I own nothing western

No comments: