Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Trimming the tree


This year we got another real tree from Lowe's and it looks awesome! I have been very pleased with their trees. It is a Douglas Fir and is very full! Here are some pictures of us decorating the tree. Not a single ornament was broken on this day but so far I have lost 3 ornaments due to ZackZilla and our cat Kie. It was fun this year having both of the boys help us with the tree, I love this tradition.
The tree before decorations, Kaiden was so ready to put the star on top
One day I am not going to have to lift him up.
He did such a great job putting our star on the tree
He got to pick out the first ornament and put it anywhere he wanted.
he was really good at placing the ornaments on the tree I just had to remind him to not put them in the same section of the tree. And of course he can only reach so high.
So proud!
These are the ornaments ZackZilla thought were balls and broke. They shatter really easily. I wonder what he is thinking in this picture..."OHHH balls, I wonder if they bounce?"
Zachary's turn in decorating the tree.
Nick's fireman ornament I found
Zachary is checking out one of his "First Christmas" ornaments.
I can't believe he is such a big boy now and he can hang it up himself!

The finished tree, didn't we do a good job?

No comments: