Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nativity Scene


Since we dont have an actual nativity scene yet, creative Kaiden decided to make his own.
Noah's Ark is the stable
A christmas bow is the Star
The Angel is Zachary's craft from church
Mary is from "Little People circus"
Joseph is from "Little People circus"
The Shepard's are Noah (from Noah's ark), and Quincey from little Einsteins
The 3 wisemen are Einstein and Wonder Pets characters
Of course there are animals too
The manger is an upside toy with paper for the hay
Baby Jesus is really a toy baby that he got from church

He was able to tell me the whole story and even a poem (Christmas Star, Christmas Star what do you see?) that he learned from school. I am so proud of him for being so creative and for being able to remember the whole story. He tells me that the most important thing about Christmas is "Jesus."


1 comment:

Alisha & Mark said...

Cutest thing I have ever seen! I bet you are one proud Mama!