We decided that since we had Sea World season passes that we would go this weekend. We did it all in one day. The drive was 3 1/2 hours one way. We packed a huge cooler, woke up early and headed out. We got there just in time to eat some lunch in the car, see a couple of shows, eat a snack at the car again, and then spend a few hours at the water park, Lost Lagoon. We were on the road again at 6 and got home at 9:30. All in all it was a great day! The boys did awesome even though it was HOT (in the 100's) and we had a long drive to and from. This will most likely be a repeat adventure because we only spent $2 at the park to refill our popcorn bucket and then bought a tank of gas. Who can say that they went to Sea world for under $50 total when they live in Houston?

Kaiden loves the Clydesdale's because they are dad's favorite horse. They are HUGE compared to little ole Kaiden.


Eating our picnic in the car. I would suggest taking lots of watermelon b/c it is a good way to helo with dehydration.


Kaiden said: "Mommy you look pretty like that. I think you look like a cheerleader or something." I love it when that little man tells me I look pretty, it is the sweetest thing ever.

They passed out as soon as we left, but woke up a couple hours later ready to eat!




No comments:
Post a Comment