Thursday, April 23, 2009

New best friend
We went to Sea World this past weekend and we let the boys each get a toy from the gift shop. Kaiden originally wanted Shamu, but he decided to get a vibrating dolphin. We went ahead and got Zachary the Shamu and he LOVES it! He goes to bed with it every night and hugs it randomly throughout the day. In the morning when I get him out of bed he has to pick up his Shamu first and then he is ready to go. Kaiden keeps asking if he can take his dolphin in the water but I keep trying to explain to him that he will not work anymore. He is ready to go back to get a Shamu that goes in the water. I will have to post Sea World pictures later. We went with our friends The Reese's and Shelly has all the pictures on her camera.


No comments: