So I think we ended up doing about 5 Easter Egg Hunts this year, not including the family one. My boys had a blast at every single one too!


Easter Egg Hunt #1 was with the church playgroup. I was watching Noah that day too so I opted to leave the sleepy Zachary in the stroller, poor baby!

Easter Egg Hunt #2 was at our local park in our neighborhood. I was a brave woman and took 4 kids all by myself and I survived!!! I think I'm ready for more kids. LOL I took my boys and also Micah and Sohpie. They did great and had so much fun. they each even got a basket filled with stuff.
Easter Egg Hunt #3 was for Kaiden at school. Since I teach there I was able to go see him. Don;'t I look cute wearing my bunny ears???


Yes Kaiden is a ladies man at age 3...he always has the girls chasing him in class. LOL
Easter Egg Hunt #4 was with my moms group. There were only a few kids but we made the best of it and the kids had a blast finding all the eggs in the woods.


The babies were trying to put their eggs back into this hiding spot. i guess since they only got two eggs each they thought that they would re hide them over and over again.


Easter Egg Hunt #5 was at a community park where we went last year. they have TONS of eggs and break it into age groups. Zachary was really tired and was more interested in holding his basket and watching everyone. Kaiden was a sweet big brother and collected eggs for him.






No comments:
Post a Comment