Kaiden can read!!
We are so proud of our little man. The other day we were eating lunch at Olive Garden and Kaiden had a kids cup. He sat there and sounded out the letters to the word "friends" and then all of the sudden said "friends." He did this all by himself with no help from mom or dad cause we were busy talking. :) I thought maybe it was a fluke but the next day and a couple of days later I wrote the word "friends" on a piece of paper and asked him what it said. He looked at me and said "friends" in a very sarcastic sounding voice, like duh mom I know that already. He now knows all of the sounds to all the letters and has been working really hard to sound out words so he can read. Kaiden is growing so fast and soaking everything up like a sponge. He can also write his name all by himself and it looks really good. Plus if I give him a letter to write he can pretty much write them all. At school he rushes through his work (if it is coloring) so that he can flip his page over and write his name. :) We are so excited for him and all this learning, he will be ready for Kindergarten in no time.
Hippity Hop!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment