Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I can write my name!
Kaiden has been writing his name on his own for awhile now. Lately he has started to write his name backwards. He will start with K on the right hand side of the page and write his name right to left instead of left to right. (look at the bottom leg. He started doing it backwards and then stopped when I caught him) It is crazy. Well yesterday he started a new thing! He wrote his name on his leg. This boy will practice writing his name on anything. He has even tried doing it on random cars in the parking lot. GEEZ!
As you can see in the picture(look at the top leg) when I first saw his name I said "You only wrote part of your name, where is the E and N?" He flipped his leg over and said "right here silly." When he runs out of room he tries to find a place to finish his name. That is great that he is writing his name, but I dont know about using his body for practice. LOL


No comments: