This was an outfit worn by my brother, Erik when he was a baby, 28 years ago. I thought it would be cute to take some pictures of Zachary in his uncle's old baby outfit to see what he looked like. Zachary looks like little doll, especially with those long eyelashes, just like his Uncle Erik & Pops. This outfit was super thin and had these old buttons on them . I was trying so hard to be careful and not rip the buttons. Not really an outfit we will be wearing because I would be too afraid to get it messed up. I must say though, the outfits for little boys back then were a little on the frilly side with the stitching down the front and the belt but I guess that was the style back in the day. I just can't get over how precious he looks in this.
Hippity Hop!
11 years ago
1 comment:
Very Cute! Wish that was still the style, right?
Post a Comment