Monday, August 25, 2008

Space Center of Houston
Sunday after church we went to the Space Center of Houston with Nana & Pops, Bobo Chris, Aunt Becca, Cameron, Maggie, and some friends from my brother's church. We all had a lot of fun because they had the Daredevil Island exhibit up with bungee jump, trapeze, bungee climb, and maze. Here are a few pics from our adventure. Sorry I do not have any pics of me doing the trapeze. I actually did really good as opposed to my brother Chris who fell off as soon as he started. It was hilarious, I think someone got it on video. We got a membership so we will be going back again and again this next year.

Zachary hanging out in the pouch!

Kaiden jumping on the bungee jump.

Zachary & Pops at the Star Wars exhibit

Zachary & Kaiden at the Star Wars exhibit

Daddy & Kaiden going fast!!!

No comments: