Sunday I was able to visit with my friend from college, Kristin and her new baby Kaydence. Krsitin and I danced together at Texas Tech on the Pom Squad and were roomates my first year there. We became really good friends over the past years and have tons in common, plus we are oddly alike. Kristin and I found out we were both pregnant at the same time. My due date was suppose to be the week after Kristin's. Zachary was born on Feb. 6 and Kaydence was born on Feb. 7. It is such a blessing to be able to share our babies together. Her and husband Brian live up near Seattle and we hardly get to see them. It was such a great visit and we can't wait to see them again.
Our Texas Tech "Hooter Hiders" handmade by Bekah's mom. The babies were on the same nursing schedule. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment