Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sick Mommy and Daddy

Monday night we decided to eat some Salmon which was really good at the time, but...that night Nick and I both got sick!! We were sick all night and then the next day. It is soooo not fun for both of us to be sick and trying to take care of two kiddos. Poor Kaiden walked around all day bored out of his mind asking us to play with him. There was even a time when Nick was on the couch and I was in bed and Kiaden said, "I guess I have to go play by myself again." Talk about breaking your heart!! Zachary was great though because he is so calm and chilled that he just sat back and either napped with mommy or sat in his swing happily.
We are both feeling much better today. Nick went to work and I plan on getting out later to go to the park so Kaiden can RUN!

No comments: