Thursday, November 01, 2012

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween everyone!! This year we went Trick or Treating with our friends, The Goolsby's, Reeds, and Caughran's and man did we have a lot of kids. The Goolsby's just moved into a new house about 2 months ago so we decided to walk through their neighborhood. The kids had a blast being able to Trick or Treat with their friends. I told the boys that they had to say "trick or treat" in order to get candy. Halfway through Zachary came running to me saying, "Mom I didnt even have to say trick or treat. The lady just gave me the candy." I guess he figured it out that they will get candy no matter what, but I made sure to let him no that he had to use his manners. :)

My and my groom! I am also the Pink Power Ranger

This is the same outfit that my nephew, Cameron wore 7 years ago and my brother, Erik and Cindy's wedding. Lincoln looks so handsome in it. 

I just love his smiles. :)

The Trick or Treat gang! It was hard getting everyone to look at the Camera.
Jeremiah, Cherish, & Patience Goolsby. Micah, Sophie, & Deacon Reed, Colin & Nolan Caughran. Kaiden, Zachary & Lincoln Davaul

Nick is the green Power Ranger

i am one lucky lady with the two handsome guys!




I have a picture of these 4 boys 3 years ago so of course I had to take this picture to see how they have changed. 

He didnt make it even halfway through


Watch big brothers, Lincoln-ator is coming for your CANDY!!


No comments: