Zachary has officially moved into Big Boy underwear!!! We tried several months ago with potty training and Zachary was not ready at all. He was scared and would scream every time we tried to set him on the potty. I am not sure what clicked with him this time but I just decided to try it one day and he went with no problem. 3 days ago I put him in underwear and have not looked back. Yes he has had a couple of accidents but he has done great with it. He even ran to the bathroom and went all by himself yesterday! I only do pull ups at night and at nap. I would suggest skipping pull ups during the day because they actually know when they go potty and want to change immediately. This helps him to know that he can not go in his pants or he will get wet and dirty.
We are so proud of him and he is really proud of himself too. See the pictures for the proof of that. :)
He tells me every time we put on his underwear, "I no pee pee in that?" I know he understands. Now I just have to make sure he can tell me before he has to go potty.


So proud of his potty chart! He gets to put 1 stamp on it and eats 1 jelly bean for going "pee pee" and 2 stamps and 2 jelly beans for going "poo poo." He LOVES his "candy."

Counting all his stamps. This reminds me so much of Kaiden. This is the exact pose that Kaiden does and he looks just like Kaiden in this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment