On the way home from church this afternoon Kaiden was talking about how he wanted 10 kids. Here is how the conversation between me, Nick and Kaiden went:
K- "I want a lot of kids! I want 10, 5 girls and 5 boys"
Mom- "10 kids, wow! So whose going to be the mommy?"
K - "I don't know. There are so many girls that think I am cute I just can't decide."
Dad- "Well who is your top pick?"
K- "I just don't know I have so many girlfriends. "
Dad- "Well pick your top 3."
K- "Reagan, Avery, and Sophie"
Ok first of all I am worried that my son wants so many kids, holy cow 10 kids (really?)! Second, how the heck does he have so many girlfriends? At least he has confidence in himself and knows that he is cute! I do tell him all the time how cute he is and how he has a cute little button nose. I guess the little girls tell him that too!
1 comment:
what a cute story!!
Post a Comment