Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Trick or Treat


Kaiden's friend Jeremiah had a birthday party on Halloween and had set up for all of us to go on a trailer ride around the neighborhood for some trick or treating. This was probably the most fun I have ever had trick or treating. I was laughing so hard at my boys and how stinkin cute they were as Batman and Robin. Zachary wanted to run because Kaiden kept running with his cape out singing the Batman song and he of course he had to play the part of Robin running behind. Zachary had somehow lost his shoe so part of the time he only had 1 shoe, good thing he had socks on. He was so cute trying to say "trick or treat" and he totally got the whole concept of going up to the person's door to get some candy. He even went into someones house because he wanted to see their dogs. When we were leaving their house he yelled out the biggest "BYYYYE" that I was crying because I was laughing so hard. It was just so much fun watching them have so much fun going house to house and acting like Batman and Robin. I can not wait for the years to come! enjoy the pictures.
Micah (Ninja turtle), Jeremiah(Dash), and Kaiden(Batman.) Kaiden usually does not look this little but he was leaning back onto Jeremiah which was making him look shorter. I mean I know he is short but not that short.

Zachary with his superhero pose!
i was so proud of those kids for going up and actually getting candy from the scary Michael mask. But hey if they wanted candy they had to do it. Afterwards Kaiden told Nick, "Dad he was scary, let's not go back to that house."
Zachary telling the woman, "Hey pay attention lady and give me some candy!"
3 Amigos
Those are some cute superheros!
So excited about his candy!!!!

The dynamic duo, Batman & Robin! My boys some fast runners too!

No comments: