Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Insurance Gala
We went to an Insurance Gala with my parents this past weekend for charity. Since my mom is VP of an insurance company she invited us to go with them. It was a fun night where we learned how to play blackjack and got our characture done. It was fun getting dressed up since we dont get to do that often.

Ok compare our picture with the characture drawing, what do you think? so do you think our characture looks like us? I think it looks nothing like us! I look like a super model and Nick looks like some famous basketball or football player with a prominent jaw line. At least the artist made us look good! LOL also what is with my deformed hand???


My cute parents! I love how they are so sweet with each other. My dad was sneaky with this picture. I dont have a picture of their characture but lets just say that their real picture is WAYbetter than their drawing.

No comments: