May 8 was our 4 year anniversary and I can not express enough how much in love I am with my husband Nick. We were able to spend our anniversary in Germany this year which was much needed after not having a honeymoon. Nick had to travel to Germany for work and of course I decided to tag along. There was no way I was letting my husband go to another country during our anniversary without me. Being able to spend 10 days with just my husband was a blessing that made me realize all of the reasons why I married such an amazing man. Since we got married 4 years ago we have never had this many days together just the two of us. We acted like we were newlyweds on our honeymoon and we loved every minute of it, except of course when Nick had to go to work.
So much happened in Germany that would require me to write WAY too much in a single post but we can sum it all up as an interesting, amazing, hilarious adventure were we were able to reconnect all over again and understand why we both first fell in love 6 years ago.
Of course we also took tons and tons of pictures, way too many to post so if you want to look at more pictures you can view them at http://www.davaul.shutterfly.com/. Make sure you look at the captions to get a better understanding of some of the pics because trust me some of them need some explaining. :)


1 comment:
That's so sweet, Bekah! Almost made me cry! :) I'm so glad you guys were able to spend that time together and reconnect; it's so hard to do as parents, and what a blessing you guys were able to take a wonderful trip together.
We love you guys! Happy (belated) anniversary!
Post a Comment