So my totally awesome wonderful best friend Michele decided to get us tickets to celebrate my birthday coming up to see Brad Paisley at the rodeo. We had so much fun and our seats were AWESOME! We had front row seats right in the middle of the arena and I could literally reach my hand out and touch the dirt. When the chuck wagon races were going on we had to cover our food from the dirt flying. They don't call them action seats for nothing. These seats also came with all you could eat buffet style of free food and drinks. I had my fair share of frito pie, baked potato salad, chicken fingers, hot dog, candy, and ice cream. :) Plus it was even better when the concert came on because we got to see Brad Paisley up close and personal. I was 4 inches away from reaching out and touching him. He was handing out guitar picks and Michele got one. I would have gotten one if the idiot boy teenager behind me did not grab it first. The only downfall was that we were stuck in traffic for 2 hours and had to walk from very far away in the freezing rain. We were bundled up next to each other huddled under an umbrella all the way to the car until a bicycle taxi took us the rest of the way. It was totally worth the $20 he charged us...I think he ripped us off. :) Thanks again Michele for a great time!

Self portrait of us waiting to see Brad Paisley



I just had to get a booty shot. LOL



He is coming towards us. My camera is not zoomed in.

He is handing out guitar picks

He is literally 2 feet away from me.

Here I am holding the guitar pick. You can actually read the name if you look close enough


No comments:
Post a Comment