Christmas Day
This was our first Christmas as a family of four to wake up in our own home. It was such a joy to see the excitement on the boys face. Kaiden was amazed that Santa ate the cookies, drank the milk, and took the reindeer food. This year Kaiden asked for a rocket balloon which is a cheap little toy where you use a pump to blow the balloon and then let it go to see it fly, he loved it! He also wanted a camera so he could take his own pictures. Zachary of course can not tell us what he wanted but I think he was happy with all the things he got.
Around lunchtime we headed down to Pops & Nana's house for Christmas with he rest of the family. All the grand kids had on their matching PJ's which are adorable. I will add a picture of the four of them later when I get it. I think Zachary had a lot of fun playing with Maggie's dishes and tea party set. He enjoyed banging them together way too much.
We all had a great time playing games and trying out all our new toys/gadgets. It is sad to think that when you have your own kids it is not all about your presents anymore because it all goes to the kids!
Our we cute in our matching PJ's or what?
Zachary was mesmerized by the tree. I wish I knew what he was thinking.
Zachary's gift from Santa. He loves to open and close the door.
Here is a picture Kaiden took with his camera of his cousin Cameron!



No comments:
Post a Comment