9 Months
Can you believe my little Zachy (this is what his friend Noah calls him) is already 9 month's? I took him for his 9 month check up this past Friday and he is weighing in at 17.5lbs and 26 3/4 inches long. He is my mover and shaker who loves to be down on the ground going somewhere whether it is crawling or walking behind anything he can push. He LOVES laughing at his big brother and finds pretty much everything he does funny. He is really not into baby toys that much but give him something that he can open and close and he will be amused for a little while. He likes playing with Kaiden's kitchen and opening the doors. He also likes opening the doors in the real kitchen, good thing they are baby proofed. He is FINALLY popping his first tooth and I think the 2nd one is not far behind. He likes to babble and make all kinds of noises. He can say "bubba," "dadda," and finally "mama." Of course I was last! He is such a happy baby except when his teeth are hurting or you are not feeding him fast enough. He is enjoying table foods such as avocados, tomatoes, noodles, bread, soft fruits, and more. I am afraid that he is not wanting baby food as much anymore and will actually shake his no at me. But the minute I give him something off of my plate he is a happy little camper. He knows how to get what he wants!


Can you believe my little Zachy (this is what his friend Noah calls him) is already 9 month's? I took him for his 9 month check up this past Friday and he is weighing in at 17.5lbs and 26 3/4 inches long. He is my mover and shaker who loves to be down on the ground going somewhere whether it is crawling or walking behind anything he can push. He LOVES laughing at his big brother and finds pretty much everything he does funny. He is really not into baby toys that much but give him something that he can open and close and he will be amused for a little while. He likes playing with Kaiden's kitchen and opening the doors. He also likes opening the doors in the real kitchen, good thing they are baby proofed. He is FINALLY popping his first tooth and I think the 2nd one is not far behind. He likes to babble and make all kinds of noises. He can say "bubba," "dadda," and finally "mama." Of course I was last! He is such a happy baby except when his teeth are hurting or you are not feeding him fast enough. He is enjoying table foods such as avocados, tomatoes, noodles, bread, soft fruits, and more. I am afraid that he is not wanting baby food as much anymore and will actually shake his no at me. But the minute I give him something off of my plate he is a happy little camper. He knows how to get what he wants!
No comments:
Post a Comment