Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kaiden's Jungle Safari Birthday Party
Since Kaiden loves going to the zoo and loves animals we decided to do his 3rd birthday as a jungle safari. We decorated our entire front room to be the Davaul Jungle. When the guests arrived they decorated binoculars for the safari hunt later on. We also played games such as Monkey See Monkey Do(Simon Says), Guess the animal, and we had our big Jungle Safari Hunt. This was the best part. Each child got their own passport and their binoculars and headed out into our front yard in search for the missing animals. They then had to capture the animals and place them in a cage. Every time they captured an animal they would receive a stamp in their passport. The kids had so much fun searching for the animals and getting their stamps. Of course we also had a pinata that was the number 3. When I brought it home Kaiden goes "Wow it's the letter E." I just laughed because when I showed it to him it was actually backwards so technically he was right!
Kaiden LOVES all of his presents and wants to thank everyone who came to his party. unfortunately we were unable to invite ALL of Kaiden's friends because we do not have a big enough house to host that many kids and their parents. It was very hard narrowing down the guest list, but I let Kaiden decide who he wanted to invite. We had a great turnout and a wonderful safari party.
Thank you to everyone who helped us get ready for this party. There is no way we could have pulled it off without everyone's help.
We had too many pics to post on the blog. I will be adding the pics to shutterfly soon for all to see.

My cousin Shelby decorated the tree! It turned out great, Thanks Shelby!



My mom made the cake...doesn't it look awesome! Thanks mom.



Alex making binoculars.

Kaiden and Cameron talking about their hats. I have no idea what they were talking about.

Kaiden searching for the animals on the safari hunt

Cameron found a giraffe

Even Zachary found a leopard! Way to go!

Kaiden and his "letter E" pinata. Actually number 3, but from this angle it looks like the letter E.

Yeah daddy breaks the pinata after a million hits from the kids! Candy flies everywhere.




1 comment:

Rhonda Lynn said...

What a fun party! I was wondering if you celebrated it this year. Glad you did.