Kaiden's visit to Dentist
We took Kaiden to the dentist in May to get his teeth checked and cleaned. Our main concern was his front tooth. About 4 months ago he fell and hit his mouth on the frame of his bed and left his tooth discolored. They told us that his tooth had some nerve damage and that they would have to do a baby root canal. Well, today was the day of his baby root canal and let me just tell you it was AWFUL! I hated every minute of it and I know he did too. Luckily Nick came with me for support, which I totally needed. We were not allowed to sit with Kaiden or go back there with him, but we could hear his every scream and cry. This just completely broke my heart into pieces knowing that there was nothing I could do. The only medicine he had was local anesthetic, so I know my poor baby was in a lot of pain. The good news is that Kaiden is doing ok now. He has been sleeping since we left the dentist at 1:30.
Hippity Hop!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment