Kaiden update
Ok so here is an update on Kaiden and his high fever:
I finally heard back from the nurse practitioner and she said that the results showed that there was no sinus infection. His xrays show that he actually has pneumonia in his left lung. Geez! I have him on antibiotics and his breathing treatments. She said that his fever should go down and he should start to feel better after 48 hours. If he doesn't then to call them back. Luckily I have to take Zachary in soon for his check up so I will talk to my dr. about this then. The weird thing is that he has been doing his breathing every 4-6 hours for 2 weeks and he still gets pneumonia?? I guess I will be seeing an asthma specialist when this is all over. His fever was around 103 before I gave him motrin around 5:30 and it feels like it is going down. I hope it does not spike tonight, we will keep an eye on it for sure. He is walking around now so he seems to be feeling a little better. Please keep him in your prayers.
Hippity Hop!
11 years ago
1 comment:
Bek, I'm SO glad Kaiden is doing better! How scary as a mom!!!
:)
Glad to see you guys were out and about with the animals, so he must be doing tons better.
Good seeing you guys, everyone's getting so big!!
Love ya,
Erica :)
Post a Comment