1 Month
I can not believe that a month has already gone by!!!! It feels like yesterday I was still pregnant waiting the arrival of Zachary. I know that the time is going to fly with the second child, I just hope I don't miss out on all the great milestones of both my boys.
It has been a HUGE adjustment with two boys now, but we are surviving and getting through one day at a time. I am feeling great except for the sleep deprivation that I have been having with all of my broken sleep at night. I swear I only get about 5 hours of sleep at night and it is broken sleep at that. Last night Zachary slept about 5 hours straight which was fantastic because I was able to sleep 4 solid hours!!! WHOO HOOO!
Kaiden is still adoring being a "big brother." He has to tell everyone with that cute little proud smirk on his face! He has also miraculously decided that now is the time to finally conquer potting training. He is finally going "poo poo" in the potty and we can not be more proud of him. The first time he did I screamed so loud and was so excited that now every time he goes potty he has to do the same. Keep your fingers crossed for us that he continues on this path and that we will be diaper free with Kaiden soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment